The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) can think about a grievance you have in regards to a credit, finance or loan item you have got along with your economic company.
This site describes the sorts of complaints AFCA can think about about credit, loans and finance items, and what you should do next if you would like produce a problem to us.
There are many things we can not start thinking about; as an example вЂ“ if your issue has to do with the amount of an overdrawn charge or rate of interest enhance. Nonetheless, we might have the ability to think about an issue about a charge or cost if it’s been improperly determined or placed on your bank account. Additionally there are some particular exclusions that relate to credit complaints.
Detailed information regarding these various kinds of credit, finance and loan items can be obtained that will help you determine if you would like whine to us.
If you should be a business, there clearly was specific information on company credit and loans regarding the Information for smaller businesses page.
Credit and finance consist of:
- charge cards, overdrafts and credit lines
- an organization providing you with credit associated with the purchase of products, or the availability of installment loans Utah services payment that is that is deferred for at the very least 7 days
- short-term finance such as for instance payday financing.
- mortgage loans, including reverse mortgages
- signature loans such as for example vehicle, vacation loans and debt consolidation reduction loans
- investment and business that is small.
We also give consideration to complaints about guarantees. Continue reading “Let me make it clear about Credit, loan and finance complaints”